Next:
Utah @  Oklahoma State
Fox

Ute Hub Design & Community Featured at bbPress

Welcome Cowboy Fans Forums Ute Hub Site Comments and Suggestions Ute Hub Design & Community Featured at bbPress

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Tony (admin)
      Keymaster

When I launched Ute Hub I had to decide what forum engine to run the site on. I could have used the standard ones, but I took a bit of a chance and decided on bbPress. bbPress is a little unorthodox, and based on the WordPress site engine. Since I’m an expert at WordPress design and programming that’s why I chose bbPress, so I could customize it as needed.

The Ute Hub “threaded view” design now part of the home page here has caught the attention of the makers of the bbPress software and is now prominently featured at bbPress.org as a site that shows a “strong mix of unique styling and a vibrant community.”

This is pretty cool!

Screen Shot 2016-02-10 at 10.02.09 PM

Ute Bc
      Participant

Congrats! Really hope this site continues to take off.  It’s nice to have a site owner who is managing the site.

hnoseguard
      Participant

Nice work Tony!

Wilson’s Mustache
      Participant

This website is far superior to the alternative Ute fans sites, but apparently our fan base is largely made of stubborn 50+ year old men that won’t leave their comfort zone.

I just hope this site’s community continues to grow. I’m going to try only posting new content on this website from now on.

Tony (admin)
        Keymaster

There are lurkers who don’t post. They just read. It’s great to have lots of new content for those people, and for new discussions.

89ute
      Participant

Well deserved Tony, congratulations.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.