Next:
Utah @  Oklahoma State
Fox

UteHub Cranky old man award

Welcome Cowboy Fans Forums Utah Utes Sports Football UteHub Cranky old man award

• This topic has 7 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 8 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      UTE98
      Participant

@beehiveute A few days ago i asked myself, “Does @beehiveute hate me? or is he just cranky and often looking at the negative side of things?”

I’ve decided you provide great insight, just sometimes with a slight negative spin. It honestly is cracking me up, I’m ready to laugh at all your posts, I just imagine you in a robe on your front lawn with a cup of coffee in your hand, yelling at the neighbor kids, “GET OFF MY LAWN, you should never take a bad angle across my lawn!!! And don’t leave your feet to jump across the corner either!!!”

Thanks.

Anonymous
      Inactive

My advice, take two bags full from Ute2004, aka “Effervescent”. That should cure you.

Anonymous
        Inactive

I called you out for being the negative one @westSlopeCutthroat now I am in the same boat.

I think I am realistic is all. If anyone ever feels like I am attacking them personally it isn’t that, just your opinion may differ from my viewpoint.

Utah
          Participant

How’s this for being a homer?

Right now, we look like a seven win team.

Anonymous
            Inactive

Agreed the improvement of the Oline and Moss makes me hopeful.

UTE98
          Participant

I guess what first caught my attention was when it seemed you responded to every post, and then defended your post against my post.

In the end, I appreciate that you are not all sunshine, unicorn and rainbows. However I’d like to have you quit brainwashing my daughter. During the game this past weekend she said, “Our team sucks!!!!” And then went into full vitriol mode about BYU’s honor code, hypocrisy, etc. Okay, you’re not guilty of that.

I’m usually the guy who likes to break down stats, look for trends, and enjoys others analysis. I just laughed because you seemed to really hone in on things like “leaving your feet on a blitz.” Trust me I groaned when that happened, but couldn’t be the negative one, what with my daughter yelling every five minutes, “Our team sucks!!!!!” LOL

I’m not saying you are wrong, it just seems you were a bit Eeyorish on a few things.

Anonymous
            Inactive

The positive spin is that the play call was correct on each of those broken plays resulting in touchdowns. But mental errors which can be corrected in film won’t happen again.

Utah also won so we didn’t suck as bad as SUU and BYU.

Anonymous
          Inactive

I backed off.

IMO Ute2004 seems to have changed his ways here, but I only see a portion of his posts because he is still on ignore.

All it takes is a spoon full of sugar.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.