Next:
Utah @  Utah State
CBS Sports Network

Vegas Bowl Tix

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      DUte
      Participant

So interestingly enough I downloaded my upcoming Vegas Bowl tickets to my phone and according to the ticketmaster header on the tickets we are playing USC on Saturday Oct 9 @ 5:00pm in the LA Coliseum?? News to me.
      The rest of the ticket (important part) states Allegiant Stadium 2023 Las Vegas Bowl on 23 DEC 2023 @ 5:30 PM. Nowhere does it show our opponent as Northwestern.
      Anyone else seeing this issue?
      Tried emailing and calling the Ticket Office to ensure no problems at the gate should be had. No answer on either front.

homer
      Participant

I bought tickets that need transferring and can’t get them to go. I hate hate hate the app.

The Miami Ute
      Participant

I have the same issue with my tickets. My tickets also say underneath the QR Code “Not an event ticket.” I guess I’ll have to call the ticket office tomorrow to find out what’s going on.

The Miami Ute
      Participant

I talked to the Utah ticket office today and the agent I talked to said that they were aware of the issue and it would be corrected well before the bowl game. The agent also told me that I, as the ticket purchaser, would not have to do anything to facilitate the correction.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.