Next:
Utah @  Houston
ESPN+

Watermark YTD is 28 pts per game

Donate in the 2024 Fundraiser! Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Watermark YTD is 28 pts per game

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Yergensen
      Participant

Pts against 0, 12, 21, 23, 27, 13

Score at least 28 pts per game and we’re undefeated. Good news is we’re not completely broken and our top 20 defense is giving our inept offense chances to win in every game.

With the exception of Houston, the remaining schedule is averaging around 32 pts/game. Against our defense, they should be below that average.

Can we find ~30 points per game productivity in what we currently have in the building? That would be quite a turnaround.

NarfUte
      Participant

I’d be happy getting above the Ferentz line (25 ppg) We’re currently at 15.6 vs. P4 competition

chinngiskhaan
      Participant

I doubt we find 30 pts per game. We have 1 good running back with nothing behind him, 1 decent freshman QB, an inconsistent offensive line… I don’t know. If we would have started the season off like this we could have pulled it off, but not mid season.

Tednab
        Participant

Get the ball to our playmakers , there’s no reason we shouldn’t be getting 30 points a game. We have more talent than what been shown to us on the field.. whats keeping us from that imo , IW needs more experience.. the team still needs to find chemistry. Play calling, hopefully some of that’s resolved. The inter bickering needs to stop, players need to buy in, work as a team, instead of playing for themselves. Can’t tell me TDS has more talent then us, yet they’re undefeated because they’re hungry, humble and play for each other out there .. Utes lack the passion, energy and hunger.. they play this self pity, woes me crap , then go to social media for the blame game. It’s your team, own it, can’t blame Ludwig for the miserable performances that been represented on the field.. playmakers get it done, they find away to get over the bad play calling.. each one of them need to do some self reflecting , then recommit to themselves and be the players they’re capable of being.. life is short, cease the moment, too much wasted time and talent

chinngiskhaan
          Participant

I’ve been wrong before. Hopefully I’m wrong this time.

2008 National Champ
          Participant

5 days. Not even a full week. That’s how long it took to shift the blame for the performance of the offense this season from the coach who stepped down to the players.

It’s your team, own it, can’t blame Ludwig for the miserable performances that been represented on the field

Tednab
            Participant

Shift blame ? … players have to make the plays it’s always been that way. Have you ever seen a post by me that said other wise ? Ludwig wasn’t fully to blame.

HATUman
            Participant

Was it Luds fault when a ball was thrown at the receivers feet, or a good ball was dropped? We’ve seen plenty of both this season. Still happy he’s gone, because play calling has been so predictable, but the players are at fault too.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.