Fox

We beat Washington

Welcome Cowboy Fans Forums Utah Utes Sports Football We beat Washington

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      2 1
      Utah
      Participant

We gave Washington their second worse loss if the year last year. And the game was in Seattle. 

This is game is not a write in loss like most think. We will beat Washington. 

Especially if Moss and Patrick and all are healthy. 

Tacoma Ute
      Participant

I pretty much agree. I don’t think it’s a sure win by any means but I really like our chances. 

Anonymous
      Inactive

There is optimism and then there is crazy. This team is regressing I would also still like you to explain what you mean by your comments on Utefans. It sure seemed like you think Utah by design decided to rush Joe Williams 30 plus times to not give future opponents more game film. Also you refusing to acknowledge that in another conversation annoys me. 
      Also please stop with the whole if he was healthy if this and that. Every team has injuries and all the ifs won’t make me feel any better about it. I know that IF Utah had Fitts or Lotulelei against Cal Utah destroys them. 

I don’t want this to sound like a personal attack but your optimism has to be laced with at least a little reality for me to believe you. Utah’s coaching has problems right now. FULL STOP. If you refuse to acknowledge that simple fact I just can’t believe you. 

If Tauteoli, Marcus Williams and Lotulelei who I don’t think played after his wrist injury are out for UCLA, Utah loses by double digits. 

Utah
        Participant

I’m on my phone so replying is tough. I’ll respond later, but you are waaay too focused on one sentence out 30 that I wrote when it comes to the “don’t show” question you have. 

As far the “if we weren’t injured” part, I never said that. Someone on Utefans said if OSU’s QB wasn’t hurt we would have lost. 

I said i I’d I don’t like that argument because if we were healthy with Shyne, Moss, Patrick, Dielman, Latui, etc we would have won by 30. 

What i wrote (or intended to write) and what you read are too totally different things, in both cases. 

I didnt respond because it seemed pointless to me. It would have just ended in a dumb back and forth. 

Anonymous
          Inactive

I will read that post on Utefans again.
          STOP WITH THE INJURY IF’S. Everyone has injuries!

I am posting on my phone as well.

Utah
            Participant

I agree about the injury IF’s. They are irrelevant. You play with what you’ve got. 

rbmw263
      Participant

We got their best shot too. That wasnt a game where they just rolled over

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.