Next:
Utah @  Oklahoma State
Fox

We could have 3 players, all Juniors

Welcome Cowboy Fans Forums Utah Utes Sports Football We could have 3 players, all Juniors

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      rbmw263
      Participant

Go in the first 2 rounds of the draft next year. In fact, depending on Marcus’ injury im planning on that…I have a hard time seeing a scenario where Him, Lowell, and Garrett dont all go on day 1

rbmw263
      Participant

By the way, I suggest you take some time to watch Bolles play each game. Or record and go back and focus on him. He is one of the best athletes ive ever seen in a Utah uniform. Incredible to watch how quick this monster of a human being is. And he is very possibly gone next season, so watch him while you can.

Utah
        Participant

While Bolles may be the best player to ever play at Utah, I’m not sure he goes early. He still makes a lot of mistakes as well. He’d be a 4-7 round guy this year. Next year, he has a shot as a first rounder. 

First round picks get guaranteed money. If you have a shot at first round, it’s better to wait. 

Tony (admin)
        Keymaster

Bolles may have the physical skills but he’s got to clean up the mental end, the false starts and all that. 

noneyadb
      Participant

Hopefully Whitt can get them all to come back for one more year.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.