Utah @  Arizona State
ESPN

Weber St Tickets for Sale

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Weber St Tickets for Sale

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      AZUTE
      Participant

two seats section W11 row 32 seats 28 & 29 being sold with gameday parking pass which is lot 24 this year. Lot 24 is the parking lot for the Women’s softball/track and field complex.

These are my season tickets and I will be out of town Thursday. I’m not looking to make any money on these they are face value for $190 total

3 7
      EagleMountainUte
      Participant

**Not trying to be a dick despite most likely coming off that way**

So I understand you buy season tickets and you assign a value of equality among all the tickets. You may view it as paying to watch the Utes play first and foremost. IMO with this season I wouldn’t mind adjusting values to who they are playing. I don’t mind paying more for Washington, USC or hell even Zoob tickets. Even better if you make a zoob pay more money for your tickets. Just the way I view it personally. Which these are great tickets for the price it is still just Weber St*

*Sorry it is the 8th ranked team in their division. 

7 1
      AZUTE
      Participant

When the university charges me $150 for USC and $65 for Weber State that’s what I’ll sell them for.

I’m not trying to scalp these tickets I just want what I paid for them.

Not trying to screw anybody.

P.S. If I have to sell my SC tickets for any reason I will sell them for $90 each when I could probably get $500 each of its a game for 1st place in the south.

That’s just me.

P.S.S. I’d never sell to a zoob no matter how much they offered

The university charges me for the seat not the opponent. I’ve got the invoice if you want to see I pay $95 a seat weather it’s Weber State or USC

UtMtBiker
        Participant

Selling to a “zoob” should revoke season ticket rights.  

Utah
        Participant

Yeah, don’t worry about it. Stubhub says your price is about right. 

EagleMountainUte
        Participant

Ok cool I thought I sort of said that in my entire post. Good luck to you. 

ladyinred
        Participant

message me about your usc tix if you can’t use them! 

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.