Next:
Utah @  Arizona State
ESPN

Weekly Vegas Watch

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Weekly Vegas Watch

• This topic has 7 replies, 8 voices, and was last updated 1 week ago by Kek U.
Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Ghost of the HEB
      Participant

Lot of movement this week. Opened Utah -14, was at -12 yesterday morning, now sits at -8. The QB situation has been an open secret all week, so I think the public is finally catching on and throwing money on AZ to cover. Still, 55% of bets are on Utah to cover.

I’ve seen some AZ media folk talking pretty confident about Saturday. Saying they’re getting some key guys back, it’s the healthiest they’ve been all season, they were saving a lot of their playbook for conf play (KSU game was non-conf), defense not scared of the 18 year old QB, etc.

Need to put them in their place early and often.

UteBacker

They’re forgetting one huge key to the game: retribution.

That has to be worth 7-10 points right there.

PhillyUte
      Participant

So they didn’t “open up” their playbook and were okay with losing 31-7? That’s a weird strategy.

Utegator
        Participant

Just trying to get the losses out of the way early.

CoyoteUte
      Participant

I’m a total degenerate, so you’re speaking my language 😂. I figured the line movement was due to Isaac taking all the reps with the 1s. Kyle mentioned they had a better plan for the QBs this week, and I imagine they probably made the call on Weds/Thurs to give the reps to the presumed starter. Just speculation from my barstool.

Jim Vanderhoof
      Participant

If Rising isn’t close to 100% but can play if needed. Start Wilson and bring in Rising if we need a spark. Otherwise let him have 2 more weeks to heal. We should know the first half if our defense can shut them down and we can get an early lead.

Kek U
      Participant

The Vegas line is the collective “wisdom” of degenerate gamblers. And of course Vegas is owned and run by the mafia

And surprisingly it’s a good predictor of the future outcome

Now it is Utah by 9
      So it is written, so it shall be

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.