Next:
Utah @  Oklahoma State
Fox

Well

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Tony (admin)
      Keymaster

Going to miss my two way parlay both ways. It’s only money. Will just have to do without for a while. 😭😭😭

NarfUte
      Participant

9 to oregon was too much for this game

2008 National Champ
        Participant

that’s what vegas figured it would take to get even money on each side. the line isn’t supposed to say which team is better.

They hit the Over/Under

NarfUte
          Participant

Yeah vegas doesn’t care about the result as long as they pull even money and pocket the vig – but 9 was too enticing and too much

2008 National Champ
            Participant

I’m not a sports bettor but I’d have probably taken whichever team was getting 9 points. That game was screaming for a 3 point line based on recent history and both teams were evenly matched the first time they played.

UteBacker

Man, what a great game to sneak in to for $30…amiright?

The Miami Ute
      Participant

Boy, was I wrong about this game. Oregon looked like they partied until 5 AM on the strip last night. Crazy that they just didn’t have an answer for Washington and it’s gotten in their heads. If all goes as planned, it looks like Washington and Michigan will play in the Rose Bowl in one of the CFP semifinals.

UteBacker

I whiffed on that prediction too. I had Oregon winning big.

Tony (admin)
        Keymaster

When we don’t have a Christmas this year I’ll be thinking of you guys…

The Miami Ute
          Participant
          UteBacker

First rule of betting: never bet the grocery….errrr…..Christmas money.

2008 National Champ
          Participant

Did you get to take little man with you?

I always factor any money I take with me to Vegas as already lost. That way anything I come back with is profit and if I lose my bets, I’m still “breaking even”.

Charlie
          Participant

Can I go without a Christmas tree as well?

EagleMountainUte
        Participant

@theMiamiUte

I went and saw Godzilla Minus One tonight instead of watching Washington win. . Oh man best Godzilla movie ever. Toho outdid themselves! A budget of only 15 million as well.
        Godzilla minus one is my movie of the Year. Better than Oppenheimer even.

EagleMountainUte
      Participant

You should have listened to me. Something about Washington I tell ya.

The Miami Ute
        Participant

Was wrong about this game as I’ve ever been. Washington has gotten into Oregon’s head like we have to USC. Doesn’t help that Lanning routinely makes head scratching moves.

EagleMountainUte
          Participant

I think Lanning is terrible coach. He got the wins. Be interesting to see him in the big 10.

CoyoteUte
      Participant

I’m a classic degenerate that ALWAYS comes up a leg short in parlays… But as they say 90% of gamblers quit before they hit the big one. Keep swinging Tony 🤝

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.