Next:
TCU @  Utah
ESPN

Well..

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      ALUF
      Participant

I’d say this week was pretty good for cfb! Very excited for this upcoming game with anus u. From here on out it’s a make or break week imo. Cannot drop games like this week if we expect to get to the big xii championship. If cam isn’t back for this Friday. I completely give up on him. I expect Utah to absolutely shred asu. I know it’s a Friday night in hell but Utah has proven to win there before. I’ve been hearing a lot of revenge talk from the sun devils for last year. Our fanbase and team of anyone should know that’s not meaning a damn thing considering our revenge game for Arizona last week. My wish list for teams in the big xii to win this week:

Utah- of course

Arizona/West Virginia- byup and isu need to drop a game in my opinion for our sake.

Cincy- just because I think ucf gets us this year so I would like to see them drop another game

K-state- so that if we lose to Colorado we have one less game to worry about for catch up purposes if that happens.

6 3
      The Miami Ute
      Participant

You haven’t been watching ASU this season have you? Not only do they have the moral high ground of revenge motive after getting crushed 55-3 last season at RES but if Rising doesn’t play, they have the better team in my book. If Utah goes down to Tempe thinking the game is business as usual, then I don’t give them a great chance at pulling out a win.

5 3
        SalUteopia
        Participant

ASU is much improved, and playing better than us at the moment. This will be a tough game, with or without Rising. If Wilson, starts, ASU likely has the edge.

4 2
          The Miami Ute
          Participant

ASU’s only loss this season is to Tech away and Tech is holding its own at Zona at the moment. Could be a tough game indeed.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.