Next:
Utah @  Houston
ESPN+

Well, the experiment failed.

Donate in the 2024 Fundraiser! Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Well, the experiment failed.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Utah
      Participant

I will never shave again during football season. 

I formally apologize to all of you. 

KiYi-Ute
      Participant

Whew. I was beginning to think that the new Utes hat I bought before the Stanford game was cursed. 

ladyinred
      Participant

I appreciate you trying to deflect the blame, but it is actually my fault for continuing to paint my toenails red, hoping for a different result. This week I will go back to painting them white. 

Tony (admin)
        Keymaster

If it made a difference I’d paint my toenails any color.

darklightning
        Participant

It’s hilarious you brought this up. Funny thing is, I have a friend who does nail art. Long story short, some drunken conversation ended in an agreement that I would let her paint my toenails on one foot. And I followed through with my agreement. Ended up with red and white toenails adorned with the Block U and a Drum and Feather. This was the night before the Stanford game. We know how that ended. After SC, I was convinced that my toenails had cursed the Utes, and so I had it all removed the night before the ASU game. Aaaaand we know how that went. So I’m pretty sure I jinxed us by painting my toes. And then I only put a hex on the jinx by trying to un-jynx us.

RiseasUtes
      Participant

And here I was just thinking that we weren’t very good this year.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.