Next:
Utah @  Oklahoma State
Fox

What Do You All Think About This?

Welcome Cowboy Fans Forums Utah Utes Sports Football What Do You All Think About This?

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      The Miami Ute
      Participant

Drake Toll from Locked On Big XII brought up reports this week that Miami, Virginia Tech, Pitt, Syracuse, NC State, Louisville and Boston College have contacted the Big XII.

EagleMountainUte
      Participant

Just too much conference.

I really liked the idea of the Big10 vs PAC12 OOC matchups that were proposed years ago. I wish they could do something like that instead of just lets all eat each other alive in conference. ACC and Big 12 should align themselves to protect themselves.

Ideally I would like no more scheduling of the SEC. Just f**k em is why. Until they play a 9 conference game schedule and zero late season cupcakes in think you show them disrespect by not scheduling them. I know that isn’t realistic because they run the TV deals now but I am sick of the SEC scheduling.

Yergensen
      Participant

Hard to believe Miami, you take them all day long. I like VaTech a lot as well. Miami is a huge brand, VaTech is a good brand too. Can we purge the 4 G5 schools?

The Miami Ute
        Participant

I’m with you… there’s safety in numbers plus it opens up, again, the South Florida recruiting market for the Utes. Unfortunately, I think that the only way to purge schools that bring nothing to the table and avoid a long, protracted lawsuit is leave the conference and start another via invitation only.

Charlie
      Participant

I do like the idea of alignment of the ACC and Big 12 in an East / West fashion with the same number of teams as the SEC/B1G. If they committed long term to each other they could block further expansion by the SEC/B1G. Given their strength in especially BB but also FB this alignment could insist on equal inclusion in any playoffs that realistically settle a national champion. It may be the only way to avoid just turning it over to the SEC/B1G and asking where is our seat at the kids table. If equal inclusion is achieved over time parity may also be achieved. If equal inclusion is not achieved they could go their own way and make the idea of a national champion awkward. They could push the status of the best BB in the country. We could quit living in fear.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.