Next:
Utah @  Utah State
CBS Sports Network

What do you expect tonight?

Welcome Big12 Fans and Foes Forums Utah Utes Sports Football What do you expect tonight?

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      ProudUte
      Participant

I really have no clue. On the one hand, you would think that with three healthy RBs, we will run 80% of the time. However, since the game is nearly meaningless, maybe Whitt and Ludwig will open it up. Who knows? I do expect Bernard to get 3-5 receptions.

On defense, we will need to sack the QB early and often. NW has given up 48 sacks and we should be strong up front. We will not have Ellis but we have enough guys on the line and at LB that we should be able to pressure their QB. I suspect that NW will try to exploit our inexperienced safeties. That could lead to some big plays.

My prediction/guess is 20-13.

What do you guys think?

Go Utes!!!

SteelUte
      Participant

21-17 Utes. It won’t be pretty on offense, some good runs and poor passing production, we may get a defensive or special teams score. Typical for this season. Hope I’m wrong and Barnes throws for 400 yds and six touchdowns. Have fun, Happy holidays!

UtesRule
      Participant

I actually think the offense could be pretty good with the time off, Micah Bernard playing, a healthy JJ at running back, and the time to prepare. 

Utes 34, NW 17

2008 National Champ
        Participant

34 may be the total yards gained by Utah tonight. Top 10 OC in $ had a month to come up with this offense

Tony (admin)
      Keymaster

Absolutely no clue. Just GO UTES.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.