Next:
Utah @  Houston
ESPN+

Which non-Utah game would you want to attend this year?

Donate in the 2024 Fundraiser! Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Which non-Utah game would you want to attend this year?

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
      Ted Lasso
      Participant

If you could pick any non-Utah, non-playoff football game to go to for the rest of this season, which one would you choose?

At this point, I’m picking Army vs Navy. Even if they both have 1 loss to Notre Dame, it’s going to be a fun one this year.

UTE98
      Participant

My first reaction was the same as yours. Former Army guy, and my friends son is a Freshman on the team.

Tony (admin)
      Keymaster

National championship game perhaps, not even knowing who would be in it.

Oldskool
      Participant

Well, I am headed to State College next week for the Penn State vs Ohio State game. So that is my pick.

2008 National Champ
        Participant

Man, they’re p**sed it’s not a night white-out game. Should still be a great time

kazute
      Participant

The answer is always LSU in Death Valley. I’d take November 9 with Alabama at LSU. Then couple that with the Falcons at Saints on the 10th. Spend the weekend in New Orleans. So much fun.

Can’t beat the magic of “Callin’ Baton Rouge.”

LSU is my adopted SEC team.

Jim Vanderhoof
      Participant

A playoff game at the orange bowl in Miami would be fun. Some to get out of the cold for a few days.

Jim Vanderhoof
      Participant

A playoff game at the orange bowl in Miami would be fun. Some to get out of the cold for a few days.

hbUte
      Participant

Army-Navy. I’ve heard from others who have attended that the atmosphere, crowd energy, and traditions are incredible.

This year, with both of their records, would be especially awesome.

KLars04
      Participant

Ohio State at Penn State, Alabama at LSU, Army Navy are all games I would agree with but the one I would choose this year is Texas at Texas A&M. They haven’t played in such a long time and as of right now, the game could decide whose going to the SEC championship. That might be the atmosphere of the year with how much those schools don’t like each other.

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.