Utah @  Oklahoma State
Fox

Whitt in a šŸš

Welcome Cowboy Fans Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Whitt in a šŸš

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Anfernee
      Participant

I’m pretty sure I saw Whitt arrive at Corner Canyon’s game tonight in a red helicopter. The Myles sweepstakes ain’t over yet!

Tony (admin)
      Keymaster

Dramatic.

Anfernee
        Participant

Calves dangling out, sunset hitting them. Like a damn Greek God.

Rick Walker
      Participant

I saw him there, didnā€™t realize thatā€™s what the copter was for, thatā€™s awesomešŸ˜‚ letā€™s hope his last ditch attempt to recruit Jerome was worth something but Iā€™m not holding my breath.

ProudUte
      Participant

Since Whitt is recruiting Jerome Myles personally – I’m guessing that he is not planning to retire at the end of this season.

belli1976
        Participant

@proud- I donā€™t think there is any correlation. The way I read your comment is, Whitt does care about the success of the team after he leaves. So therefore he is not recruiting any more.

I think would be recruiting Myles if he was staying or going.

ProudUte
          Participant

True. He would be recruiting regardless. But, taking a helicopter from Logan personallyā€¦

If he was thinking of retiring – I think he would let Scalley make the final push. But, I admit that I donā€™t know anything.

UTE98
        Participant

If I were about to retire I’d love a helicopter ride from Logan over the mountains down to Corner Canyon, if I were still going to be coaching next year and really wanted a player I’d love a helicopter ride from Logan over the mountains down to Corner Canyon.

Not sure it really says much for Whittingham, but hopefully it says a lot to Miles about how bad Utah wants him.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.