Next:
TCU @  Utah
ESPN

Whittingham and Cam – ENOUGH ALREADY

Donate in the 2024 Fundraiser! Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Whittingham and Cam – ENOUGH ALREADY

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      12 5
      UtesRule
      Participant

Fellow Utah football fans. I’m as passionate about and love my Utes as much as anyone out there. I want them to win as many games as possible and make a CFP run! I love Utah Football!

It is time to 100% stop being critical of Coach Whittingham and Cam Rising.

Cam is injured, plain and simple.

Cam is a Ute and wants to play in and win EVERY game he can!

Cam needed more than anything to have a great year this year and NOT get injured again to have a legitimate shot at the NFL.

It is irrelevant how much NIL money he has made in the past or how much he is making this year. That is NOT his fault. He’s just doing what every single one of us would do in his shoes in today’s CFB world we live in.

Coach Whittingham is NOT required to give injury reports.

Coach Whittingham’s primary goal and purpose is to win games (along with making men out boys, yada yada).

He is allowed to accomplish that however he feels best to do so. I do not believe he has (2023) or is (2024) intentionally deceiving or lying about Cam’s status.

Cam will play when Cam is healthy enough to help the team win games, not potentially be a liability to their ability to win games.

Can we PLEASE move on and stop being critical of BAR NONE the GOAT head coach at Utah and one of the arguably top 2-3 QB’s in Utah Football history??!! It’s time.

Go Utes…Beat ASU!!

RoboUte
      Participant

“I do not believe he has (2023) or is (2024) intentionally deceiving or lying about Cam’s status.

Whitt said Cam was essentially a gametime decision for last year’s opener.

6 1
        The Miami Ute
        Participant

There’s a lot of historical revisionism going on here with this issue. Whitt played mind games all of last season having Cam take up 1st team reps and calling his participation a game-time decision until November rolled around. I know I will be downvoted for this, but I’ve never seen a QB room as badly managed in 50 years of being a football fan as Utah has done in the last two seasons.

RoboUte
          Participant

No one has. This is a circus.

Ute Dub
      Participant

I agree but also, fan police: weee ooooh, weeee ooooh.

4 3
      Jim Vanderhoof
      Participant

I agree UtesRule enough already. Let’s play the next 7 games and save the negative vibes for after the season.

1 3
        RoboUte
        Participant

nah. That’s what everyone said last year. One year of abject failure is enough. Two means heads need to start rolling.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.