Next:
Utah @  Oklahoma State
Fox

Who is DeForest Buckner….. I am serious did he get hurt against Utah?

Welcome Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Who is DeForest Buckner….. I am serious did he get hurt against Utah?

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Inactive

Oregon’s defense doesn’t deserve any PAC12 defensive honors.

Tony (admin)
      Keymaster

Oregon’s defense was one of the WORST in the Pac-12. Gionni Paul was SCREWED. What a hose job. Such bulls**t.

Anonymous
      Inactive

I am so lazy I don’t want to look it up but did he lead in any statistics? I know he didn’t win a Player of the week.

Anonymous
      Inactive

You know who else got screwed was Kykie Fitts. He was in top 6 of multiple ststistical categories on Defense. I’m sure it was due to him not being a starter at the outset. We will be very fortunate to have him back next year.

Anonymous
        Inactive

I heard he was a freak of nature and he didn’t disappoint at all this season. Dimick and Fitts will be amazing next season with Taumepenu thrown in.

Oregon’s defense was one of the WORST in the Pac-12. Gionni Paul was SCREWED. What a hose job. Such bulls**t.

Yes it is. Talk about complete and utter crap. Seriously Pac-12? Are you REALLY that retarded? It’s like they don’t even know that Gionni Paul exists. What a bunch of nincompoops.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.