Next:
TCU @  Utah
ESPN

Why does it feel like I’m always envious of Boise St?

Donate in the 2024 Fundraiser! Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Why does it feel like I’m always envious of Boise St?

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      2 5
      quagmire
      Participant

What are they doing that Utah cant?

Utegator
      Participant

In what way? Utah has won 2 pac 12 championships in 3 years. Do you mean recruiting Jeanty?

The Miami Ute
        Participant

Their biggest magic trick is not recruiting Jeanty but keeping him in Boise this season.

2 2
        quagmire
        Participant

Boise will have a few pac 12 championships under their belt soon enough. But after a few down years after Chris Peterson left, here they are, back in the national spot light with a high powered offense. If Utah doesn’t field an elite defense, the season is mediocre usually with a plodding offense.
        Boise smoked the Utes the last couple of times they played and the same would happen today.

2 3
      GameForAnyFuss
      Participant

You should actually go walk around Boise St and talk to people on campus. Your envy will end really quick.

BoiseUTE
        Participant

Explain what the hell you are talking about? Seems most everyone in Boise loves everything about the program. Stop blow smoke. I am not a BSU fan but they do seem to generate a good program most years on both sides of the ball.

GameForAnyFuss
          Participant

Simmer down, chief…I was speaking about the school itself, not the football program.

BoiseUTE
            Participant

School is just fine as well. I’ve myself and one of my kids graduated from Utah and two of my kids graduated from BSU and we are all doing great, Chief. Get a clue stop talking BS that you are clueless about!

RedUte14
      Participant

what the…

utefansince79
      Participant

We haven’t played them in quite a while. Let it go already.

Everet
      Participant

Let’s re visit this thread in 5 years and see if you still envy Boise st

Tony (admin)
      Keymaster

Don’t covet the tater zoobs.

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.