Next:
TCU @  Utah
ESPN

Wonder how we are feeling????

Donate in the 2024 Fundraiser! Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Wonder how we are feeling????

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      4 2
      EagleMountainUte
      Participant

I got the Pumpkins carved and the kids costumes ready(One custom Doc Ock from Spider Man 2 and a second Book of Bobba Fett costume). 

I am feeling GREAT!!  I think Utah will be able to score. Unfortunately so will fUCLA. Worried about the quick snap for the defense.

DTR takes a ton of risks. Reminds me of a less good Daniels. Which isn’t a compliment. 

Rising needs to improve his accuracy. I am hoping for more downfield shots with Dixon. NO MORE TRIPLE REVERS!!  

Game ball: Lloyd. Yes he will be the difference in the second half. 30-17 UTES

MauchDawgUte
      Participant

I don’t know why but we always seem to play ucla well at home when it is chilly. 🙂

3 2
        EagleMountainUte
        Participant

Looks like beautiful weather this weekend. I wore shorts working out today. Lovely day.

MDUte
          Participant

Feeling good about this one. Our young defense has something to prove after getting exposed last week by OSU. Our offense is playing better each week and hitting their stride. RES is going to be rocking, providing juice to our guys all night. I’m expecting us to play one of our best games and get the win. Go Utes!

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.