Yogi Roth’s new podcast

Welcome Cowboy Fans Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Yogi Roth’s new podcast

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      UtesRule
      Participant

Check out the latest episode, featuring the Utes. Fantastic listen and will pump you up even more than you already are for the upcoming season (hard to believe, right?)!
      Leader of the Ute movement

Central Coast Ute
      Participant

I love Yogi. He was always a great PAC 12 hype man and just seems like a good dude.

Central Coast Ute
      Participant

Here’s a link to the Spotify podcast if you like to use that platform.
      link to spotify

ProudUte
      Participant

I love Yogi. He has always been a friend of the Utes. As he said, experience makes a difference and we have a lot of experience on this 2024 team.

Go Utes!!!

UTE98
      Participant

I listened to the one you posted as well as the Cougars and Beavs, Late night. Really like Yogi, when he was basically hosting the interviews with the Cougar and Beaver players his ability to ask great questions, and touch the human interest stories reminds me how much I’ll miss him. Also, did a good job of interviewing the coaches.

Only listened to Utah’s Big XII interviews, not a single other Big XII coach or player. Big XII just doesn’t move the needle for me.

I grew up watching the Pac, that was the dream conference for my Utes. And the last 14ish years have been incredible. So sad to see a conference with so much tradition and history wiped off the board so quickly. I’d love to see games against Oregon St. and Washington St in the future.

For me Utah getting back with OSU, WSU, and the other Pac schools would be best. If it is part of the Big with a Western division I’m all for it. USC, UCLA, Utah, WSU, OSU, Oregon, Washington and maybe Cal/Stanford and the Arizona schools.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.