Next:
Utah @  Houston
ESPN+

You Know….

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      The Miami Ute
      Participant

I’m going to lose my s**t if now, all of sudden, Utah starts averaging 30+ plus points a game and rips off a five-game winning streak to close out the season.

TruckStopTerrors
      Participant

I think we all will honestly. I don’t think it’s going to happen though.

The Miami Ute
        Participant

You never know. Maybe this will be the shock treatment that was required to resuscitate the cadaver known as Utah football.

Hellhound152
      Participant

Well, I would s**t myself if they jogged out Huard against Houston and slung the rock 40 times out of spread set with Kuithe flexed to flanker. So I think the Imodium stock should remain stable.

3 2
        2008 National Champ
        Participant

We saw his offense in the bowl game last year and I don’t remember being envious. Pretty much the only difference from what Utah was running was not having Barnes at QB.

EagleMountainUte
      Participant

When has Northwestern averaged 30 ppg?

The Miami Ute
        Participant

In nine seasons as a college offensive coordinator, Bajakian’s offenses averaged 424 yards and 31.3 points/game and ranked in the Top-40 nationally in total offense seven times. NW was his last gig, but he was also the OC at Central Michigan, Cincinnati, Tennessee, and Boston College.

Jim Vanderhoof
      Participant

Tough task to be a OC with limited talent at NW in a league with talented defenses. We should see his value this week in how he makes adjustments and if IW plays better.

jshame17
      Participant

I’ll lose my 💩, if the new QB coach all of a sudden puts in Rose or Huard and we start moving the ball….

Doubt it will happen, but Lud has been responsible for the zero development in the QB room and it would be crazy to see if that was personal or truly a talent issue.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.